Last Updated 4-21-2021
What is Personal Information?
What Personal Information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When do we collect information?
What are cookies and web beacons and how are they used?
Our website, like many other commercial web sites, may utilize a standard technology called “cookies” to collect information about how our site is used. Cookies were designed to help a web site operator determine that a particular user had visited the site previously and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site. Cookies are small strings of text that websites can send to your browser. Cookies cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive or obtain your email address. If you are simply browsing one of our information sites, a cookie may be used to identify your browser as one that has visited the site before.
Pages of the website may also contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
How do we use your information?
- To present our website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses
- To follow up after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
- To notify you about changes to our products or services we offer or provide though our website
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our business, services, products, databases and other technology assets
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our products and services
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
How do we protect your information?
Our website is updated on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. This fact is especially true for information you transmit to us via e-mail. We have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our servers.
We will review our security arrangements from time to time as we deem appropriate.
How is information disclosed?
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our users is among the assets transferred
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users or customers, or others
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information With your consent
What are your choices regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information?
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about any third party’s policies or procedures, you should contact the responsible provider directly.